The surplus of oil production makes it a competitive niche for state-owned companies to stay ahead of their competition and convert the ideal leads. Like other industries, the energy industry, especially oil and gas organizations, is looking for innovative marketing strategies to excel in their marketing campaigns, stay ahead of their competition, and close the best deals from the lots.
B2B marketing for the oil and gas course will equip suppliers, buyers, negotiators, users and those representing the customer with an up-to-date understanding of today’s Oil and Gas market.
The course will complement the understanding of those already working within the arena and provide an excellent foundation for those needing a complete understanding of oil and gas purchasing, marketing and distribution for commercial and industrial customers, small and large.
At the end of the B2B marketing for oil and gas training course, you will be able to:
- General and specific marketing issues;
- Design and implement an effective marketing strategy;
- effect a sustainable marketing Campaign!
- Demonstrate an understanding of the salient factors affecting the price of oil;
- use PESTEL Analysis to predict future oil prices;
- Demonstrate enhanced knowledge of the value and problems of spot-selling of oil and gas and more!
B2B marketing for oil and gas training Course is ideal for:
- Marketers, Sales Managers/Representatives,
- Accountants, Auditors, Directors,
- Procurements Managers and others perform related functions in the Oil and Gas Sector.