Conferences are flagship events that form the foundation of your business growth strategy. They are a critical vehicle to drive modern communication – be it for internal events like sales meetings, board retreats, training seminars, or to reach out to key stakeholders through product launches, press briefings, and annual general meetings.
Whether you want to increase revenue, generate leads, boost sales, or train employees, conferences provide crucial opportunities to get your message across to the right audience.
This course presents principles and practices for individuals who plan and organize events, meetings, conferences, or conventions. By gaining a clear understanding of the event planning process, developing management skills and getting familiar with the best practices in the event industry, participants will be better prepared to run their own event or conference.
This course will also cover event planning tools to manage time, space, money, human resources, information, materials and problems that may arise through the event planning process.
By the end of this Events and Conferences Management training course, participant will be able to:
- Identify the types of events and conferences in order to execute a more effective plan.
- Organize, assess and motivate various committees involved in managing events and conferences.
- Promote their events and conferences by planning and setting a step by step promotional plan.
- Explain the various functions for managing events and conferences.
- Prepare and control the financial aspects of a conference.
- Plan and organize different kinds of exhibitions.
- Examine all activities in order to evaluate them and to follow up on the event.
Events and Conferences Management Training, course is designed for:
Managers, supervisors and officers involved in the planning or management of events, exhibitions and conferences as well as managers and officers of Public Relations.