Leadership is the art of influencing not only one’s subordinates, but also one’s peers and superiors in the accomplishment of a common objective.
Leadership and Strategic Planning in the Oil and Gas Industry Training Course proposes a model for effective front line oilfield leadership as the embodiment of five traits—self-awareness, humility, honesty, courage, and persistence—and the adoption of five habits— leading by example from the front, knowing your people, treating people as they can and should be, communicating effectively, and being decisive (but not in a vacuum). The focus is on leadership at the front line, where technical staff interacts with field staff to accomplish the mission.
On this training course you will learn about utilising powerful leadership and management techniques to control your work environment, how to pro-actively influence others; identify and control risks and hazards, as well as create a climate and culture for improved safety using key behavioural safety coaching and techniques. This training course is essential for those operating and working in high hazard and critical safety operations.
By the end of this Leadership and Strategic Planning in the Oil and Gas Industry training course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate and understand each of the three dimensions of the training seminar: Oil, gas and petrochemical trends, Leadership and Strategic thinking
- Develop action plans that link strategy to achieving and sustaining profitable growth
- Evaluate, select and apply key strategic planning frameworks
- Improve leadership skills to create a systematic approach to business analysis and strategy execution
- Identify priorities for continued personal and team development
Leadership and Strategic Planning in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Strategic and Operational Planning Specialists
- Financial Managers and Financial Analysts
- Business Development Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Staff
- Logistics and Supply Chain Specialists
- Human Resource Specialists