Finance professionals who wish to pursue careers in the oil and gas industry need to gain solid knowledge on how to develop, review, and analyse financial models. Certification is highly beneficial for finance professionals in the energy sector, as well as analysts and associates in investment banks. This course articulates from the core Finance course, examining familiar concepts in an oil and gas industry context, and introducing new concepts that are of relevance to managers in the oil and gas industry.
Oil and Gas Financial and Modelling training course is designed to enhance the ability to apply financial tools and ideas to organisations in the oil and gas industry.
Trainees develop an Oil & Gas (O&G) financial model completely from scratch, inputting historical data as well as macro– and company-specific assumptions to project out financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting, locating, and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, trainees will have developed a comprehensive O&G model using various supporting schedules. Trainees build O&G models using Excel templates and the exact way they would on the job.
By the end of this Oil and Gas Financial and Modelling training course, the participants will be able to:
- Improve the quality of the quantitative analysis of corporate presentations
- Apply financial modelling in the oil and gas industry
- Make improved financial decisions using Advanced Financial Models
- Apply the latest tools and techniques to analyse financial data
- Effectively assess the appropriate discount rate
- Use the model investment appraisal techniques
- Use business statistics to enhance operations and target setting for the organization
Oil and Gas Financial and Modelling training course, is ideal for :
- Finance Professionals in the Energy Sector
- Investment Banking Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity, Asset management and Hedge Fund Associates
- Corporate Finance and Business Development Professionals
- MBA’s and Business Suitability and application Undergraduates
- Anyone seeking to improve their O&G financial and valuation modelling skill set