Training Management and Organisational Learning for Oil and Gas Industries training course will introduce you to the latest and best practices in training management and organisational learning. Specially designed for those in the Oil & Gas Industries, this course is paced, challenging and highly rewarding. You will learn about how to become a truly ‘learning organisation’ and redefine organisational learning so that your organisation places learning and development at the core of its business.
The course will introduce you to the latest and proven techniques for Training Management and Organisational Development (OD). Your professional practise and career will be enhanced by attending this important course.
This course will introduce participants to Organisational Learning & Training Management for Oil & Gas Industries. Organisational learning is a characteristic of an organisation that is able to predict changes in signals from its environment (both internal and external) and adapt accordingly.
By the end of this Training Management and Organisational Learning for Oil and Gas Industries course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Organisational Learning theory
- Explain the concept of effective Training Management
- Utilise the skills of OD for Organisational Learning & Training Management
- Apply appropriate skills for developing a learning organisation
- Develop training suitable for the oil and gas sector
Training Management and Organisational Learning for Oil and Gas Industries Training course, is ideal for :
- Managers, Supervisors and Leaders in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Anyone involved in learning & development, training or talent management
- Human Resource (HR) personnel at all levels
- Occupational health & safety personnel
- Anyone concerned with organisational learning