As concern grows for constantly improving the quality of the environment, organizations of all types and sizes are progressively turning their attention to the environmental effects of their activities, products, and services. The environmental act of an organization is of importance to internal and external concerned parties. Achieving thorough environmental performance requires an organisational commitment to a systematic approach and continual improvement of their environmental performance.
This Environmental Monitoring and Modelling training course is designed to allow participants with the applicable skills and knowledge to evaluate and report on the conformance of an environmental management system and effectively implement an environmental management system. It provides the knowledge to develop, manage, and monitor Environmental Management Systems (EMS) suitable to the needs of their organisation focusing on environmental risks, activities, characteristics, and impacts.
This training course aims to present to the participants the idea, methodology, and essential tools of environmental modelling. Nowadays, Models are imperative tools in environmental studies and management. To better understand environmental systems, to forecast their behaviour and to develop effective management strategies, it is essential to bring together ecological, socio-economic, and technological aspects of environmental problems.
At the end of the Environmental Monitoring and Modelling training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand types of environmental aspects and their environmental impacts
- Understand the requirements of newly revised ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Identify all waste stream types and opportunities for reducing costs of waste
- Understand environmental-management system definitions, ideas, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the Environmental Management System (EMS) implementation phases, learn best-practice techniques, examine useful tools, and understand the incorporation of the Environmental Management System (EMS) with other environmental programs
- Apply environmental-management principles to achieve continual Environmental Management System (EMS) improvement
Environmental Monitoring and Modelling training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Production and Process Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- People who are involved in the managing and purchasing of hazardous substances
- Managers, Supervisors, and Consultants who will be part of an Environmental Management Systems Implementation Team
- Anyone involved in the implementation, maintenance or supervising of an ISO 14001