When two companies wish to do business with each other, a contract specifies the activities entered into by both organizations and the terms through which they will each fulfill their parts of the agreement. Contracts affect business profitability in a very large way due to the emphasis on revenue and expenses.
Effective contract management & Administration create a powerful business relationship and pave the road to greater profitability over the long term, but only when managed correctly.
This course will help you to understand how the effective management and administration of a contract can deliver the goals it set out to achieve. It will help delegates to apply a systematic and logical approach to managing and implementing a contract after it has been signed.
Effective contract management & Administration course will ensure that you and your team(s) are confident of what is required of you, and all parties involved in the contract, to satisfy the legal obligations laid out in the contract whilst minimising risk and delivering a successful outcome every time.
By attending this Effective contract management & Administration course you will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Recognise the contribution that contract administration can deliver
- Minimise contractual risk throughout the contract
- Manage change during the contract from a risk and legal perspective
- Negotiate more effectively
- Understand and draft contractual terms and conditions
- Utlise the benefits of alternative dispute resolution methods
- Understand tendering methodologies and contract pricing models.
- Gain valuable skills in risk management and dispute resolution.
Effective contract management & Administration course is ideal for :
- Project Managers and Executives
- Contract Managers
- Contract Engineers
- Purchasing Managers and Executives
- Sales Managers and Executives
- Commercial Managers and Executives