With new emerging and upcoming academic trends, it has been observed that in the past few years, management courses have gained tremendous popularity among modern career aspirants and professionals.
Many people are showing a great interest in taking the Office Management and Administration course as this course not only benefits academically but professionally as well.
This course allows participants to see how offices can be run efficiently and effectively. Many things go through our minds whenever we think of making or shifting a career. There are various career options, and we often wonder which can give us a platform to outshine.
- Have a clear understanding of the key transferable skills of an EA, PA or Office Manager.
- Obtain an overview of the Key Skills (Technical and Soft Skills) needed to move into Projects.
- Learn the Project Terminologies.
- Understand the methods of Planning.
- Obtain an overview of key Project Management Models (including the Project Lifecycle, PRINCE 2, 7S Model, 6C Model and more).
- Understand the pressures and constraints that impact Project Management and how to cope with these aspects of the industry.
- Perform practical exercises on planning and feasibility analyses.
- Understanding the importance of Planning Control and the use of appropriate Soft Skills will be demonstrated throughout the course.
- Understand the mix of Technical Skills, Project Specific knowledge and People Skills.
- Office Manager
- Line manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Assistant