EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning) Contract is the most commonly used form of construction contract. In particular for complex projects, the preferred contract module that is used is EPCIC. Mastering the ins and outs of EPCIC contracts will prove to be an essential tool in driving effective contracting strategies to minimize delays, cost overruns and liability issues.
This EPCIC Contracts Management in Offshore & Marine training course for both Offshore and Marine is specifically designed to address the key issues as it relates to all the parties and stakeholders who are involved in the execution of the contract. and as to the best means available to allocate and manage their risk and liabilities.
Under an EPCIC model, the main contractor carries the risks for the project, they must, at the same time minimize these risks through effective contracting strategies.
At the end of this EPCIC Contracts Management in Offshore & Marine training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the current global, local and financial environment for EPCIC contracts and assess operational, commercial, legal and financial risks in EPCIC contracts
- Examine and analyze the difference between with EPCIC contracts & EPCM and appreciate the underlying legal principles
- Appreciate the essential element of the different contract stages from pre to post tender to completion and delivery of project
- Address key issues faced during the project lifecycle and how to tackle these through enforceable contractual clauses
- Avoid drafting pitfalls and ambiguous contractual terms
This EPCIC Contracts Management in Offshore & Marine training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit Contracts Professionals and Project Managers operating in complex offshore and onshore projects in marine and shipyard construction and engineering, whether at beginner or intermediate levels, and also:
- Commercial Contract Professionals
- Commercial Operation Professionals
- Contract Engineers
- Procurement Supply Chain Professionals
- Risk Manager / Contract Risk Professionals